Sunday, July 3, 2011

More than just a make-up bag!

I have an Archos 7 tablet, which is my travel media player. I had it next to my Liquor Brand make-up bag when I was packing to go to the last Portsmouth Tattoo Convention last month. And it occurred to me that those little pouches are perfect to carry and protect 7 inch internet tablets. So whether you own a Galaxy Tab, HTC Flyer, Panasonic Viera, Viewsonic Viewpad 7, Archos 7, Dell Streak 7, you can carry them around in style in one of the many versions of the Liquor Brand pouch. It also has a zip-up compartment inside so you can keep your earphones and wireless internet dongle separately. The bag measures 16 x 24 cm (6.5 x 9 inches in older currency!)


Stylish and useful, and just for £10.00, you can't ask for more!

Have a look in our bag section for a selection of different prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment